Factory Scheduled Maintenance
Getting you to the next 30,000 miles, and beyond
Even if your car is running smoothly, it’s important to get a comprehensive maintenance check every 30,000 miles. Not only do these quick-checks spot issues that you may have overlooked, but the experts at South Tire Automotive can also spot potential problems that could keep you off the road.
Hit 30,000, 60,000 or 90,000 miles? Stop by for your factory scheduled maintenance today. Our experts will ensure your car is safe, well-functioning and ready for whatever the next 30,000 may throw your way.
- Vehicle-specific recommendations and insights to keep your car running at its peak
- Extend the life of your vehicle by spotting issues before they become major problems
- Validate the safety and on-road operation of your car
- Check for recalled parts and other potential hazards
- Conduct routine state and local inspections
During your factory scheduled maintenance, the South Tire team will recommend extended checks, as needed, and perform routine services depending on your mileage, including:
- Oil change
- Filter change
- Tire rotation
- Transmission fluid change
- Coolant and antifreeze flush
- Spark plug replacements
These low-cost, high-value services will keep your car running at peak performance.
Time for a factory scheduled maintenance check?
While most manufacturers recommend a maintenance check every 30,000 miles, different makes and models may recommend servicing as often as every 20,000 miles. Check your owner’s manual, contact your car dealer or stop by South Tire to learn more and to confirm your maintenance schedule.